This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click on a link.
Disney is bringing back the Early Morning Magic to Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Do you want to enjoy a potion of Magic Kingdom with fewer crowds or are you trying to complete the 4 parks challenge. Whatever your reason may be, getting early access to the parks seems to be a must these days for Disney enthusiasts.
However, do not mix the Early Morning Magic with Extra magic hours. These are two separate events. This early Morning Magic experience will allow guest that are not staying on property, early first access to Magic Kingdom.
Let me start by saying this is not a free event, it will cost you to get into Magic Kingdom early. Entry into this event will cost you $89 per adult or $79 per child. Additionally, you will need to purchase a regular park admission ticket or already have a park ticket. Access to this event can get costly, if you have to buy park tickets.
Now you are considering splurging and getting tickets to this event.
- Access to 7 Fantasyland attractions beginning at 7:45 AM
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. Will be served betwen 8:00 AM to 10 AM.
- Nov: 13, 20
- Dec: 3, 5, 9, 11, 17
- Jan: 6, 8, 14, 16, 19, 21, 28, 30
- Feb: 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
- Mar: 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, 29
As of this morning Oct 3, 2019 tickets are still available for this event.